Wednesday, May 9, 2018

1st section the library and billiard room

This is the first room and section I completed and features Bespaq built-ins and has a Getzan chandelier and has a miniature freize above the stairs.  The library has lots of shelves for books and collectibles.   The room also contains a billiard table and a chess table to entertain guests.  The columns that divide the space are Wilton cake columns made of plastic faux finished to look like marble.  All the architectural elements are painted gold with acrylic paint.  This section is 18” wide 32” deep and 16” high.



















2 comments:

  1. Hello Michael,
    I love the layout of the room. I am a big fan of the upper level at the back and I like the way you laid out the Bespaq built-ins. The floors are also lovely and the ceiling is gorgeous!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. The library I have to admit is mostly inspired by your first one and the space you had the office in back I made the billiard room i raised it up so it wouldn’t get lost way back there and decided to lower the ceiling so the billiard light would be at the right height, it’s probably still too high but it’s a low as I can get it :|

    ReplyDelete