Thursday, May 10, 2018

The dining room

The dining room is light blue and cream and has hand painted bespaq furniture and a Getzan chandelier this room is behind the drawing room so you only see a little bit of it so I made the archway very large so you can see as much as possible and I can get in to arrange things and replace bulbs if needed the ceiling is one of my favorites and is just wallpaper but looks much better,  the dining room is small so any large party will be held in the ballroom to accommodate lots of guests .  This room is 13” wide 16” deep and 14” high



















2 comments:

  1. Hello Michael,
    I really like the wallpaper you chose as well as the hand painted furniture. It is in perfect harmony with the other rooms, but just a little fresher color palette that makes it stand out, especially when looking through the doorcase from the drawing room. The ceiling is really spectacular. I also love the flower arrangements.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks this is one of my favorite rooms in the house I love the color scheme and being a florist I love putting flowers and plants in my rooms they add so much to a room I hope one day to make my own, but not until I finish the last section and make my curtains :)

    ReplyDelete