Friday, May 11, 2018

Section 7

This section will contain the grand staircases to the upper levels of the house and also the front entrance the granite stairs will be 6” wide with wedding cake columns as the banisters and fancy railings and tapestries on the walls I have started laying out my ideas but have not started building it yet still painting elements before I can assemble it but here is a sneak peak.  This section is 18” wide 32” deep and 40” high and 43” high with the skylight.





















3 comments:

  1. Hello Michael,
    I cannot wait to see this room finished. I love the design of the staircase in your blueprints and I think the railings you want to use will be lovely. All the gilt architectural details will make the space magnificent. Oh, and I love that bell pull.
    Keep up the amazing work. This house is really a miniature masterpiece.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Giac, this section will be open to all 3 levels of the staircase and there will be a huge skylight on the ceiling filled with LED lights to illuminate the entire space. I'm so glad you took time to look at my project and just love all your great comments on each room, and most important thanks for all your inspiration and motivation to keep me moving on my mini project, Thanks Mike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very nice post and I'm very impressed after read this blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Visit here for more information manufacturers of aluminium windows

    ReplyDelete