Thursday, May 17, 2018

Ceiling, skylight and floor

Planned out the ceiling detail and the skylight windows came in so I laid out my plan for that.  the flooring will be gray and white like the wallpaper I even found gray stained glass windows for the skylight so everything will match.   The skylight is huge and will be built like a box so light can come threw the sides as well as the top but I’m also putting in 60 led lights because this is the only light for the 3 levels except for a few hidden lights to light the stairs I may eventually add some sconces if I need more light.
First floor ceiling 

Second floor ceiling 

Third floor ceiling, the cutout is for the skylight 

Skylight 

Flooring 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Michael,
    I love the way this ceiling is evolving. The skylight will be gorgeous and I love the plasterwork you are laying out.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it thanks it made from scraps from my first houses ceiling paper I just cut out sections and will paint them gold I can’t wait to do the skylight it will match perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete