Wednesday, May 9, 2018

3rd section of 3 rooms

The first two room I completed were built as single rooms and sections of the house the next 3 room were built all at once and assembled as one section of the house the next section I build will be a mirror image of this section.  This third section contains the gentlemen’s Egyptian smoking room,  the gentlemen’s bedroom and the guest bedroom I will feature each room in its own post.  This section is 13” wide 28” deep and 40” high.



















2 comments:

  1. Hello Michael,
    I will comment on the rooms in later posts, but I must say one thing that I appreciate is that each room complements the others and they all work really well together while being different.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I wanted a masculine side of the house and a feminine side and tried to make sure they went with each other I’m not putting any doors except the ones in the bathrooms so you can see other rooms threw the openings. I love to see other rooms threw doorways :)

    ReplyDelete